Shipping & Packaging INFORMATION
Typically only national postal operators (like the US Postal Service or Canada Post) are able to deliver orders to PO Boxes. Many of our products including framed posters and bulkier shipments are too large to be accepted by national postal operators, so we use commercial companies (like FedEx) to deliver these products that cannot deliver to PO Boxes. We suggest you use a physical address instead of a PO Box address to ensure smooth delivery.
SeeShop’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
That being said, we’ll work our hardest to meet our delivery estimates. If you’re ever in a situation where you haven’t received the order and it’s past its EDT, please allow a few more days. Get in touch with us (email@example.com), we’ll check your order status and let you know how to proceed.
Shipping costs are subject to factors like deliverability and industry trade organizations. Shipping rates for destinations in mountainous or remote locations will be higher than for destinations that are easier to access. Similarly, shipping rates for countries that take part in specific industry trade organizations, like the EFTA, will also be higher.
Currently, these European countries have separate shipping rates:
*This list may expand to include other countries over time.
Yes, we do use masterbox for orders that contain EU-only products, as well as items that are out of stock in the US. This means that a number of these products are shipped together from Europe to the US from where they are distributed to end customers.
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location. We may ask you to wait a few more days to receive the order. Reach us by clicking the yellow speech bubble element in the bottom right corner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t currently ship to the following countries and territories: Angola, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Laos, Liberia, Martinique, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion Island, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Yemen.
This list is current as of March 26, 2021.
Our carriers will let us know when service will resume, or whether there are more disruptions.
In general, SeeShop also doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
No, SeeShop isn’t available in some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
For now, SeeShop isn’t available and doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically.
We’re available in all other countries and ship internationally!
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to email@example.com, then we’ll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We’ll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming with your customer that the shipping address was correct. It would also be good to double-check that your customer got in touch with the shipping carrier to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but your customer thinks they haven’t received it, we won’t take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
You can check out our return policy for up-to-date details about reshipments.
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Japan are returned to: 817-3 Komiyaji, Shinwamachi, Amakusa City, Kumamoto Prefecture, 8630101 Japan.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Canada are returned to: 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.